The last date of admission is 22 February 2022
Matric (Secondary School Certificate)
- Matric General
- Dars-I Nizami
Intermediate (Higher Secondary School Certificate)
- FA General
- FA Dars-I Nizami
Programs for International Pakistanis
According to the university’s new policy, students worldwide, including overseas Pakistani, matric students, FA general students, and I-Com students, can take admissions. The university is offering this program with an online management system. Students can submit their assignments online. The exams will also be conducted online.
Prospectus and admission forms can be downloaded from the official website. http://online.aiou.edu.pk
You can contact us at the following address for further information:
International Collaboration and Exchange Office
Room No. 102, Block No.11, Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-8, Islamabad.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +92 519057165, +92519259175
Online Admission Forms
The prospectus for Matric and FA programs is available on the university’s official website. The applicants can submit their admissions online by sitting at home.
Note: The admissions to teacher training programs BA Associate Degree, BS ODL, and Blended Mode will start in March 2022.
The price of Prospectus is Rs 100/-
Prospectus/Admission forms are available from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
Important Instructions for prospectus/admissions forms
- The admission forms for spring programs 2022 at Allama Iqbal Open University are available on sale.
- You can get the information about sale points from the helpline or University website. Candidates have to submit the fees in any branch of ABL, UBL, MCB, FWB. Candidates can also offer the costs from jazz cash, easy paisa, U pesa, Mobile app 786#USSD string retailer agent franchise of Mobilink, Telenor, U bank branches. Read the prospectus for detailed information.
- Regular students have to fulfill the online admission form given on the University website http://online.alou.edu.pk and submit the admission fees (via challan) in the shared bank or branches according to the procedure shown above on the specific date.
- When filling out the Admission Form, make sure you have ticked the program you are looking for.
- For new students, it is necessary to submit your admission form or other required documents to the university within 48 hours after submitting fees (In the case of sending online admission, there is no need to send the form to the university).
- Address table of the University has attached with the fees challan. Separate it from the challan. Next, attach a copy of the University Challan with your completed Admission Form and other necessary documents. Insert the address label separated from the form by putting it into the envelope. Register this envelope at your nearest post office and get the receipt. Make sure that you do not have to pay the registration money at the post office. The university has already given this money to the post office.
Admission forms are only taken with bank forms, easy paisa, and U-paisa mobile app *786#USSD String / Retailer Agent / Frenchies or Mobilink, Telenor, U bank branches. Check/ Bank draft / Pay order will not be accepted.