Chief Minister Merit Scholarships CMMS 2023 application form is announced by the officials. Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani National who have secured admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world. The Government of the Punjab has launched Ph.D Foreign Scholarship programme under which eligible male and female students, as per the eligibility criteria set for this scheme from time to time, are selected for award of Ph.D scholarship to pursue Education from the top 50 ranked universities of the world. CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarships 2023 Online Application Form Last Date. This scholarship scheme has announced through the PEEF Scholarship program under the supervision of Chief Minister of Punjab. CMMS Scholarship for PhD more than 235,000 scholarships will be provided which have worth of more than 12 billion rupees.
CM Merit Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
Announcement Dates: 9th January 2023
Last Date Submission: 14th April 2023
Application Form CM Merit Scholarship 2023
CM Punjab Merit Ph.D. Scholarship CMMS Fully funded PEEF the Chief Minister of Punjab entirely funded program to award scholarships for the International Ph.D session 2023, the application for the scholarship intake 2023-23 is now open under the Punjab Educational Endowment fund PEEF. In addition, the Chief Minister Scholarship 2023 has been announced. Download Scholarships application form from peef.org.pk/CMMC.html or study.com.pk website. Send duly filled application form to PEEF within due date. Click Here
CM Merit Scholarship 2023
Applicants could apply for an award because those who are interested and are interested in pursuing research for the Ph.D. now will submit their application by the closing date, which expires on March 31st, 2023. Additionally, they will choose those who achieve the best marks in their previous classes. They will then conduct an interview and test and grant the award of the scholarship.
CM Punjab Scholarship 2023
Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF has decided to award The Chief Minister Merit Scholarship in 2023. This PEEF CMMS Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for doctoral students. You can study at one of the world’s top 50 QS-ranked (subject-specific) universities in the following fields. The deadline for applying to the PEEF CMMS Ph.D. Merit Scholarship is March 31st, 2023. The application form is obtained on PEEF’s website.
CM Merit Scholarship 2023 Last Date
The preference will be given to those who have Punjab homes: However, there is a special quota given to other provinces like Azad, the state of Jammu, Kashmir. Gilgit-Baltistan (GB), FATA as well as Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT). Pakistani residents who applied to the world’s most prestigious 50 QS ranking universities are eligible to submit applications for the Chief Minister’s Merit Award 2023.
PEEF Merit Scholarship 2023
After learning about these international scholarship programs provided through the Chief Minister of Punjab, there are many questions raised about this program each minute. One of them meets the requirements for this scholarship program. This article will discuss the details of this. For all students interested in the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program and who want to apply must have an official Ph.D admissions acceptance in one of the top 50 QS Rated (subject in terms of) universities in the world with preferred subject areas. The applicants should not be below the 60% mark during their academic careers. Be aware when applying, the candidate’s age must not exceed 35 years old on March 31st 2023.
- Life Sciences Medicine
- Engineering Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Arts Humanities
CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarships 2023 Online Application Form Last Date
Eligibility Criteria Chief Minister Merit Scholarships 2023
- Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Vaild PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mention above.
- Maximum age of 35 years on 12 May, 2023. world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past. • Not less than 60% marks throughout the Note: academic career. Students may not defer the scholarship to next years
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs.200,000/-
How to Apply CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarships 2023
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- Scholarship application form can be downloaded from http://www.peef.org.pk/cmms.html
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within due date.
- Existing permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- Preference shall be given to the students havng Punjab domicile; however a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)
- To get admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of applicant. Decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the rights to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason. or, Applications may be sent to the following address: Manager International Scholarships (CMMS) The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Link Wandat Road, Lahore – 54600 Ph: 042-99260051-54 Ext: 140 Ce11.0303-8863308 (Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm) Fax: 042-37808709 Web: www peef org.pk.