Federal Board of Revenue offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest FBR Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is the main revenue collection agency of the Government of Pakistan. It is responsible for collecting taxes, duties, and other fees to fund the various programs and initiatives of the government. The FBR is a crucial organization that plays a vital role in the economic development of the country.
If you are interested in working for the FBR, you will be glad to know that the organization regularly hires talented and dedicated individuals to join its team. In this article, we will provide an overview of the FBR and its recruitment process, as well as some tips on how to increase your chances of getting a job with the organization.
|Posted Date||15 Jan 2023|
|Organization||Federal Board of Revenue – FBR|
|Qualification||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Others|
|Last Date||23 Jan 2023|
- Tax Expenditure Reporting Specialist
- Revenue Impact Analysis Economist
- Evidence Based Revenue Forecasting Specialist
- Urdu Translator | Data Analytics Specialist
- Revenue Analysis
How to Apply?
To apply for a job in the atomic energy sector, candidates must follow the following steps:
- To apply for a Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) job in 2023, you will need to download the application form and submit it to the Procurement Specialist at the Program Office located on the 5th floor of FBR House on Constitution Avenue in Islamabad.
- The deadline for submission is January 23rd, 2023.