|Total Vacancies: 1||Posted Date: 16 Jan 2022||Last Date: 25 Jan 2022|
|Location: Gwadar||Job Type: Govt||Job Status: Full Time|
Gwadar Development Authority Jobs Detail
Baluchistan’s Provincial Assembly approved the creation of the Gwadar Development Authority (GDA) under the GDA Act 2003. The GDA is seeking applications for the URBAN PLANNING & DESIGN SPECIALIST on a Contract basis for TWO YEARS (Extendable) based on the applicant’s performance, requirement and approval by the competent authority.
- A post-graduate degree in City & Regional Planning / Urban Planning / Urban Development from an HEC recognized institution with a minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience or a graduate degree in City & Regional Planning / Urban Planning / Urban Development from an HEC recognized institution with a minimum of 15 years of post-qualification experience.
- The Candidate(s) will have a Competitive Edge if they also possess Additional Credentials & Diploma in Urban Planning & Design and have Vast Experience in relevant fields with similar Development Authorities in Pakistan.
- Should be a Registered and Active Member of PCATP or any other recognized Urban Planning Body
- Should be Proficient in GIS and AutoCAD
- Proven Interpersonal Communication and Negotiation Skills to take Messages / Information across the Competent Authority including Director General and Directors of other Functional Departments of GDA
- Proven Report Writing & Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Suite etc.
- JOB DESCRIPTION / FUNCTIONS:
- Check existing GDA’s Town Planning & Building Control Regulations and suggest IMPROVEMENT/S therein.
- if any Check and Recommend on the Existing Gwadar’s Integrated Smart Port City Master Plan 2019, especially on the following Components:
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Trade, Tourism, Government & Public Buildings, Green Land, Open Spaces, Sports Land Use etc.
- Demographic & Socioeconomic Planning including Collection, Collation & Analysis of such Data & Planning Parameters at Urban Design Level
- Environmental Assessment & Creating Environmental Impact Assessment (EIS) of Proposed / Future Projects
- The development of legal and administrative systems for a particular need or purpose, such as Economic Zones / Districts, Tourism Development Zones. The result of housing and other estate projects, including building arrangements and utilities. The development of transportation and communication systems.
- Monitoring the existing Gwadar’s Master Plan and UPDATE the Plan according to the Future Development Patterns and Needs of the City
- Assistance and Timely Coordination with the Consultants, Contractors, Legal Advisors etc. For the Effective Implementation of Gwadar’s Master Plan
- In-House Training, Professional Development & Capacity Building of GDA’s Town Planning