Following approval, the government of the Pakistan University Commission has announced the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project Phase ll. Interested candidates who meet the criteria and wish to receive this scholarship must apply online on the HEC website before the deadline. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Apply online. The applicant who is a national of Pakistan and also resides in a province of Pakistan such as Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh and Balochistan. Deserving students who wish to continue their education are eligible for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022.
Application form for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
The primary purpose of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase ll is to support students who belong to low-income families who want to continue their educational career despite financial difficulties. Both male and female candidates are eligible for this scholarship.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Last Application Deadline
It is a program for high achievers from low-income families. Students with special needs, as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas, are particularly encouraged to apply. This is the largest needs-based scholarship program in pakistan’s history. As part of this program, 50,000 students from low-income families receive scholarships each year for 4- to 5-year bachelor’s degree programs.
Ehsaas Scholarship Login
The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee and a living stipend of 4,000 per month. The geographical distribution of the programme covers all four provinces, AJK and GB. Students apply on an online portal: https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk. The portal is currently closed for applications and will reopen in mid-September 2022 for 2022.
Ehsaas Scholarship Important Dates
Start dates: 5 December
Last date: 3rd week of January 2022
Apply online: Click here
HEC Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date Candidate List
Benefits of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022
- 50,000 scholarships annually.
- 200,000 Bachelor scholarships in 4 years.
- 50% of the places reserved for girls.
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly scholarship.
- Special preference for disabled people and students belonging to disadvantaged areas.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Detail
- Education: Undergraduate
- Gender: Men and women
- Scholarship coverage: tuition fees, scholarship
- Duration of scholarship: Over four years
- Deadline: 30 October 2022
- Scholarships annually: 50,000 per year
- Scholarship: 200,000 in four years
Eligibility criteria Ehsaas scholarship
- Students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs at selected public universities
- Applicants who have secured admission on the basis of achievements that meet the admission criteria of the respective university
- The Ehsaas scholarship program offers needs-based scholarships to students of bachelor’s degree programs.
- The age limit is adhered to in accordance with the university regulations for admission to the university
Students who are already using another scholarship or scholarship from another source are not eligible to apply
- Students who have secured admission to self-sustain/self-support/self-finance evening programs are not eligible
- Distance learning students/programs are not eligible
Required Documents Ehsaas Scholarship
- Copy of applicant CNIC/B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (father, mother/guardian)
- Payroll / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is a worker on a daily wage / shopkeeper / private job, then add
- Obligation of the income certificate for the minimum amount of the stamp paper of Rs. 50 / –
- Copies of the last six months electricity billngen (electricity, gas, telephone, water) – (if applicable)
- Copy of the rental agreement in the case of a rented house
- Copies of the last fee receipts of the applicant and siblings (if applicable)
- Copies of medical bills/expense-related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size photo of the applicant
- 01 Picture of the house from the outside front