Higher Education Commission Islamabad offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest HEC Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is a national regulatory body responsible for the development and promotion of higher education in Pakistan. HEC offers a range of career opportunities for highly qualified and motivated individuals who are interested in contributing to the development of higher education in the country.
In this article, we will explore the various career opportunities available at HEC, the qualifications and experience required to apply.
|Posted Date||08 Jan 2023|
|Organization||Higher Education Commission|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Last Date||07 Feb 2023|
- Faculty Member
- AC Supervisor
- Cheque Writer
- Dish Washer
- Helper (HEC Print Shop)/ Book Binder
- Helper Electrician
- House Keeping
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Senior Cashier
- Telephone Operator
Eligibility and Qualifications
Eligibility and qualifications for HEC jobs vary depending on the position being applied for. In general, HEC requires candidates to have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree and relevant work experience. Candidates may also be required to meet additional qualifications and criteria, such as teaching or research experience, depending on the position.
How to apply?
To apply for HEC jobs in 2023, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the online application website at https://careers.hec.gov.pk/.
- Fill out the online application form within thirty (30) days of the date of publication of the job advertisement.
- If you have already applied for a HEC job in response to advertisements dated 26-12-2021 or 02-01-2022, you do not need to apply again.
- If you are applying for a position with a Sr. # of 01 to 08, you will need to pay an application processing fee of Rs. 600/-. This fee can be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 at Habib Bank Ltd. and the receipt should be uploaded to the HEC website at https://careers.hec.gov.pk/.
- There is no application processing fee required for positions with Sr. # 09 to 14.
Phone No. 051-90401423, Email: sup [email protected]
For technical/IT assistance, please call: 051-111-119-432, 0334-1119432
Join Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2023 Official Advertisements