The application for the 2022-2023 Scholarship available to Christian Young People in Hungary is now open. The primary purpose of this scholarship is to offer the opportunity to study in Hungary for the youngest Christian students living in areas of crisis in the world or who are under threat within their own country because of their religion. Hungary Scholarship 2022 For Pakistani Christian Students Apply Online Last Date, Selected Candidate Merit List.
After they have completed the course and conducted, research Christian Young People Scholarship holders will assist their community by sharing their new knowledge. Additionally, they will take part in the rebuilding of devastated nations and contribute to improving the social conditions and the protection of the cultural heritage that is the hallmark of Christian communities.
Hungary Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Hungary offers high-quality education, and its degrees are recognized across Europe and further. Additionally, the living costs are reasonable in a secure and hospitable environment and a convenient public transportation system. The country is also blessed with natural beauty and an old 2000 years of extensive Hungarian culture and several UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Scholarships For pakistani Christian Students
Host Institutions Budapest Business School – University of Applied Sciences, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Eotvos Lorand University, Eszterhazy Karoly University, Karoli Gaspar University of the Reformed Church of Hungary, Obuda University, Pazmany Peter Catholic University, Szechenyi Istvan University, Szent Istvan University University of Debrecen Urban, University of Dunaujvaros, University of Miskolc, University of Pecs, University of Public Service, University of Sopron, University of Szeged, in Hungary.
Hungary Scholarship 2022 For Pakistani Christian Students Apply Online Last Date
Study Area of Study: Please click here to download the complete list of available programs with their institutions of residence.
The number of awards awarded: Not specific.
Duration: Bachelor courses 2-4 years Master’s programmes 1.5-2 years, One-tier Master programs 5-6 years. Doctoral programs that last 2+2 years.
Aim group: The 2022-2023 youth Christian scholarship is being announced for citizens of those countries listed below: the Lebanese Republic, Republic of Iraq, State of Israel, Palestine, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Syrian Arab Republic, Republic of Kenya, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Republic of Armenia and Nigeria.
Hungary Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- The scholarship programme to Christian Young People in Hungary is fully funded and will provide certain applicants with the following benefits:
- Education tuition-free: exemption from the tuition fees
- Stipends for the month:
- Bachelor’s Master’s, Master’s and one-tier Master’s level: monthly sum of HUF 166,600 (ca. EUR 450.00) contribution to costs of life in Hungary for 12 months up to the end of studies.
- Doctoral degree: the monthly amount of scholarships will be one million dollars (cca EUR 380) for the first stage of the education (4 months) as well as one million dollars (cca EUR 490) for the second phase (4 semesters) and lasts for 12 months up to the time of completion of studies.
- Accommodation: a free dormitory room or the contribution of HUF40,000 to the costs of accommodation throughout the scholarship.
- Travel reimbursements for the academic year: HUF 200,000 (ca. EUR 500);
- Medical insurance: health services that comply with Hungarian law and supplementary medical insurance up to 65,000 HUF (ca. EUR 180) a year/person.
- Be aware that you must keep in mind that the provisions are only intended to help the cost of living for Scholars. This is a fact that the monthly amount will not completely cover the living expenses. Consequently, the scholarship recipients may have to supplement their funds to pay for all living costs in Hungary. Everyone who applies is advised to research the anticipated living expenses in Hungary and the city they would like to reside in before applying.
Christian Youth Hungary Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for the Scholarship program available to Christian Young People in Hungary, applicants must meet the requirements listed below.
- The applicants cannot hold Hungarian citizenship or have been granted refugee status or temporary protection, temporary protection, or humanitarian protection.
- Local churches must verify and confirm that the person applying is a community member. It is essential to note that only recommendations signed by ecclesiastical Christian organizations and denominations included in this PDF document are acceptable.
- Only those who have received recommendations from the local church and the endorsement by the Secretariat of State of the Aid to Persecuted Christians and for Hungary Helps Program will be given the award. It is essential to note that only recommendation letters signed by the churches mentioned in the above PDF file will be considered.
- Degree programs at bachelor levels Master’s degree, one-tier master’s and master’s programs are available to all applicants. Doctoral degrees are open to those who have finished their master’s studies within the Scholarship Program for Christian Young People in Hungary or have been currently enrolled for the final term of the course during the 2022 academic year. Scholarships for Christian Young People scholarship holders.
- The applicants for scholarships must have the required language and education certificate or degrees needed for the university hosting the degree program they have chosen.
- The recipients of the scholarship agree to the terms of the scholarship agreement. Once the scholarship agreement has ended, the recipients return to their country of origin if the local security and political circumstances permit the need to do so.
- These scholarships are offered to applicants who are not yet 18 years old when they begin their education in Hungary (as of the 31st of August 2022).).
- You can be an official of the Lebanese Republic, Republic of Iraq, State of Israel, Palestine, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Syrian Arab Republic, Republic of Kenya, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Republic of Armenia and Nigeria.
- In the selection process, Local Churches of eligible sending countries can determine the order in which applicants are placed. When deciding on the process, applications will be evaluated according to the prioritization of the following study areas:
- economics, agriculture medical and health sciences technology
- computer science, law and administration teacher education, political science
- natural sciences
- humanities, social sciences, sports sciences.
How to apply Christian Young Scholarship
Candidates eligible to apply for this award to pursue studies in Europe need to click on the apply button to the right and sign up for an account to gain access to this application process. Fill in the necessary information and upload all required documents.
- The online application forms (will require a recent photograph of the applicant, taken in the past 6 months);
- Motivational letter (minimum 1 page and typed using Times New Roman 12 point letters);
- Approved Recommendation (Recommendation) of members of the Local Christian church (Please go here for the complete list) to be accepted from the state Secretariat for the Assistance of Christians who are persecuted as well as in the Hungary Helps Program (issued not later than the 15th of November in 2021). In the Churches that do not have Bishops, the Recommendation Letter Recommendation must be signed by the highest episcopal authority. The letter of recommendation should:
- Be signed and stamped by the bishop of the Church that is in the area (or by the most powerful authority in the episcopal hierarchy if the Church does not have a Bishop)
- should be written on the official letterhead of the Church in question.
- Include the title of the bishop written on it.
- Provide all personal details that the person applying (i.e. the applicant’s full name, name, the country where they reside, the date of residence, and place of birth) and the date of the issuance.
- Handwriting cannot be written.
- Original evidence of proficiency in the language, with a minimum proficiency level set in the Host Institution;
- Certificates from schools;
- Transcript of Records
- Medical Certificate (not before 15 November 2021). Candidates must fill out this form;
- Photocopy of ID (Passport). The applicants can upload a photocopy of their ID card if they don’t have an ID card when they apply;
- Research Plan: Minimum two pages, typed with Times New Roman 12 point letter size, with the chosen language. Chosen research program (Only for PhD applicants);
- Statement from the Supervisor: Statement made by the supervisor at the institution that is proposed to host that the Supervisor will be in charge of their activities (Only for PhD candidates);
- Letter of Recommendation One certified Note of Recommendation from the applicant’s previous advisor in the current or former academic year (Only for PhD Candidates);
- Acceptance of Statement of Application on the online application system. All applicants have to accept it on the online application system to submit their application.
Young Christian Scholarship 2022 Last Date
Applicants should upload scans of the original document into the system. All documents must be uploaded with translators either in the local language used by the programme or Hungarian. Only files with a maximum size of 4 MB can be uploaded into the system. Hungary Helps Agency needs hard copies of these documents when applying. The documents you submit must be in good condition, legal and authentic. Documents that are scannable and have visible damage repair, handwritten correction, or restoration are not accepted.
Young Christian Scholarship 2022
All of the above-listed documents are essential for applying. Certain documents can be uploaded beyond the deadline to submit an application when applicants cannot find the document before the application deadline. In this instance, applicants must provide a written statement (Click this link to access the application form) that states they will get to upload a missing document(s) up to 1st August 2022, the most recent date. The following documents that are missing may be submitted following the application deadline but not earlier than the 1st of August 2022 after 23.59 Budapest time (Otherwise, your application will become rejected):
The school certificates, as well as their translations
- High school diploma high school certificate: only those who have completed the final term of secondary school should submit a document signed by the candidate. Candidates are required to add an official high school diploma;
- Bachelor degree certificates: Only those registered for the final year of the bachelor degree program. A statement signed by the applicant, a high school transcript, and a translation if the original document isn’t translated into the official language for the chosen study program. Candidates are required to upload a bachelor’s degree certificate;
- Master degree certificates: Only students who have completed the final year of their master program. Declaration, signed by the applicant and a bachelor degree in translation when the original document isn’t translated into the official language for the study program. Candidates are required to upload a master’s degree certificate;
- Language proficiency certificate Only applicants who are awaiting their results from a language test when they submit their application that the applicant signs
- Copy of Passport only for those waiting for their passports to be issued with a declaration signed by the applicant and the original document of their valid ID card with translation in case the original document isn’t translated into the official language for the program of study.
- Medical certificate: Only applicants are waiting for their medical certificate statements which the applicant signs.
- It is important to ensure that you
- go to the site of the program as well as the Host Institution you have chosen to find out more information about the entry requirements for study programs as well as the curriculum,
- Provide precise contact information and ensure your e-mail address (or any other details) isn’t mistyped on the application form since every information, including the selection process result, is posted there.
- Don’t mistake applying for the wrong study level (e.g. master studies if you’re an undergraduate student), and don’t apply for different levels of study in the same application.
- the files that have the proper format are uploaded, and the files can be opened
Apply before the deadline
- Click”submit” to “submit” click to send your form after filling in all the required information and uploading all documents.
- Keep track of and record your login username along with your password, username and email address, and the date of your application form, as this information can be used in the future (e.g. when you accept your scholarship).
- When submitting your application, it’s strongly recommended not to use a Yahoo or Hotmail email address to avoid technical issues.
- Please note that applications must be submitted via your application program’s “submit” “submit” button. Only saved applications will be considered.
- The deadline for applications is January 31st 2022. You can visit the official site for more information about this Scholarship for Christian Young People in Hungary.