Leeds University Business School Scholarship in UK 2023-24 is one of the commendable opportunities for UK and other international students. This is a full-time scholarship award for passionate, change-driven, and motivated post-graduate researchers, seeking a career in research. You just need to be vigilant enough to appear for the interviews because you will be referred, based on the knowledge that you reflect. Researchers! Have a glance at our current research activities, going on on the campus, and find a suitable area of research for you. Based on that, you need to prepare a research proposal, which will be a deciding factor for your selection as it demonstrates your ambitions, aligned with the university’s overall expectations from the students.
The University of Leeds Business School is regularly ranked at the top level by the Financial Times, QS, and The Economist. This is among the best schools, accredited by AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. It is recognized as the world-leading business school and one of the best educational institutions in the UK. According to QS Ranking 2023, it is ranked in the top 100 universities across the globe. Moreover, the institute is honored to be a member of the worthy Russell Group, comprised of research-intensive universities in the UK. Generally, the teaching and research move around the six departments, but this funded award is given to the Accounting and Finance fields.
Undoubtedly, this fully-funded doctoral scholarship will be a life-changing addition to your career journey. It will help extract the actual potential of research from your personalities, and help you develop your professional skills according to the research activities planned at the University of Leeds. This University of Leeds Scholarship in Europe intends to develop your career paths in a more transformative way. Most of the research revolves around departments, campuses, and institutions. It also involves international collaborations, organized through cross-disciplinary research centers. The Business School of the UK offers scholarships with the aim of delivering an exceptional impact on the business community and societies through influencing charismatic leadership in teaching and research.
Let’s talk about the international advanced environment, you will experience at this international research-intensive university. The university welcomes students from all walks of life to learn and practice their insights. It fosters an inclusive environment where you can prosper and flourish like a flower and spread your fragrance to every corner of the globe. With an aim of commitment to strong education, the institute encourages diversification of communities and appreciates students around the world to bring unique contributions to the research programs. The most appealing factor for this prestigious scholarship is that it is open to everyone, no matter whether you are Black or Asian, belong to a minority group, or identified as LGBT+, or have any kind of disability.
Leeds University Business School Scholarship in UK 2023-24:
- The duration of the University of Leeds scholarship for international students in UK is up to 3.5 years.
Number of Awards:
- There are a total of four (04) awards, given under the Leeds Uk scholarship program.
Check Malaysian International Scholarship by the Malaysian Government
Benefits of the Leeds University Business School Scholarship in UK:
- The scholarship award will cover full tuition fees as per the standard rate of fees by the University of Leeds.
- A maintenance grant of Euro 17,668 is awarded.
- The academic exposure to study at the international university will be enriched.
- Professional development is encouraged under the mentorship of high-ranked professionals.
- Social networking will be expanded.
Eligibility Criteria of the Leeds University Business School Scholarship:
- The award competition is open to all international and home applicants.
- Candidates must not have already been awarded the same scholarship.
- Candidates must not be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Candidates must not be registered in a Ph.D. program.
- Postgraduate researchers, undertaking full-time research study, leading to PhD degrees are eligible to apply for the program.
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance from the University of Leeds.
- Students should have a desire to refine their research skills.
- Applicants must be committed to conducting research and playing their part in the development of the communities.
- Applicants must be ready to take the award by October 01, 2023.
- Applicants must possess a British Master’s degree or equivalent degree from an overseas university.
- Applicants can also have an equivalent professional qualification.
- In IELTS, an overall score of a minimum of 7.0 is required, including a minimum 6.0 in each section.
- In TOEFL IBT, an overall test score of a minimum of 100 is required, with the following scores in each section:
- In Listening, a minimum of 21.
- In Reading, a minimum of 21.
- In Speaking, a minimum of 23.
- In Writing, a minimum of 22.
Check UBC Public Scholars Award in Canada 2023/24 | Study in Canada
How to Apply for the University of Leeds Scholarship in the UK?
- Students must check the eligibility requirements, first.
- First, define your area of research by reviewing the current research activity of the University.
- Then, you need to prepare a research proposal and attach it to the application.
- Define the research form, complete it, and attach it with the application.
- Ensure to have certified copies of qualification certificates.
- Ensure to have certified copies of academic transcripts.
- Ensure to have English language certificates.
- Ensure to have two references from your previous supervisors.
- After completing the above steps of documents, you need to fill up the online application form.
- Ensure to answer the questions asked in the application form.
- Ensure to email the above-supporting documents or upload them to the application form.
- Documents can be emailed to the following address: [email protected]
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria for the Leeds University Business School Scholarship:
- New Post-graduate researchers.
- Passion to achieve goals.
- Motivation to work for the well-being of the community.
- Drive to contribute to global development.
- Good academic score in an undergraduate degree.
- The decision of Interviews, conducted by the directors of CASIF and the supervisory team.
Documents required for the Leeds University Scholarship 2023:
- Previous Degrees for proof.
- Previous Transcripts for proof.
- Language certificates for proof.
University of Leeds Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the scholarship is 2023-24 is till May 31, 2023.
Apply Now Official Link