Livestock & Dairy Development Department offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Livestock & Dairy Development Department is responsible for the management and development of the livestock and dairy sector in the country. They are responsible for providing technical assistance, training, and support to farmers and ranchers to improve their production and profitability.
The department also works to improve the genetics of the livestock population, and to promote the use of modern technologies to improve milk and meat production.
In 2023, the Livestock & Dairy Development Department is expected to have job openings for various positions. These positions may include field officers, veterinary officers, research assistants, and administrative staff etc
|Posted Date||13 Jan 2023|
|Organization||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
|Last Date||31 Jan 2023|
- Computer Operator
- Electrical Cum Mechanical Supervisor
- Sub Engineer
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Veterinary Assistant
- Artificial Insemination Technician
- Ai Technician
- Pesh Imam
- Khadam For Mosque
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Tractor Driver
- LTV Driver
- Tubewell Operator
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job with the Livestock & Dairy Development Department, candidates will need to use the Automated Test Service (ATS) system. This is an online application system that allows applicants to submit their resumes and other required documents electronically.
- ATS Official website www.ats.org.pk.
- Submit Application before 31 Jan 2023.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement