Are you ready to join the Masaryk University Postdoc fellowship program in a Europe-based research institute? This is a worthy opportunity for all future doctoral students as the institute is considered a flagship research institute in the Czech Republic. This fully-funded fellowship program has been announced for the students, seeking careers in structural and molecular biology, biochemistry, or any other related field. The Central European Institute of Technology provides individuals with in-house facilities that will help them get easy access to advanced technology and professional experts in the fields. Currently, more than 500 researchers from around 35 countries of the globe have been given support through such fellowships.
The Masaryk University research fellowship program is available for everyone who has a PhD degree and has completed their thesis successfully. The fully funded scholarship aims to gather individuals beyond the boundaries to collect knowledge and find solutions in the areas of molecular medicine, structural biology, neuroscience, as well as proteomics and genomics of plant systems. Moreover, you will be able to participate in scientific projects which will address the global issues, related to the health and quality of life, essential for the survival of mankind on the planet. The individuals will get the advantage of getting access to professional administration, which will assist them in grant administration, science communication, technology transfer, and other related fields of research management.
The research fellowships in Europe provide the participants with the chance to attend a wide range of career development and scientific development events. Thus, making them a valued member of the multi-national scientific society. All it demands is to have a person who is career-driven, independent, and creative in the research. If you have strong expertise in structural biology and translation, and human tissue culture work, and have a publication record in a journal, you are eligible to apply for this tremendous fellowship in the Czech Republic. Further, having strong interpersonal skills, and fluent English language skills will be considered an adding feather in your cap.
The reason behind joining the institute as an employee is clear it will provide you with continuous support from the very first day at the campus. it is regarded as an inclusive and equal opportunity employer that offers a collaborative and friendly environment to its employees. Brno, where the institute is situated, is a lively city, surrounded by the country’s beautiful landscape. You will get a fresh experience while residing there. While located at the heart of Europe, it will provide you with the standard of living embraced with high quality. thus, leaving no choice left for you, to opt for such an amazing option to excel in your field.
Masaryk University Postdoc Fellowship in Europe 2024:
- Central European Institute of Technology, Masaryk University.
Field of Fellowship:
PostDoc Fellowship Duration:
- The Masaryk University Fellowship in the Czech Republic 2024 starts in the first quarter of 2024.
Benefits of the Masaryk University Postdoc Fellowship 2024 in Europe:
- We are providing an attractive salary package.
- We are facilitating you with the medical insurance.
- We are providing you with six (06) weeks of paid holidays.
- We are offering a pension scheme with our contribution.
- We are accommodating you with flat-rate meals.
- We will provide you with the multi-sport card and the sports lessons will also be conducted at the campus.
- We are facilitating you with the discounted rates for tariffs on mobile operators.
- We will offer you the special products of employee bank.
- We will facilitate you with free of cost psychological counseling.
Eligibility Criteria of the Masaryk University Postdoc Fellowship in Europe 2024:
- All nationals can apply.
- No discrimination is accommodated.
- You must have a PhD degree or equivalent in any of the following fields: biochemistry, structural biology, molecular biology, or any other relevant subject.
- years of bachelor’s degree and one year of Master’s degree.
- You must be enrolled in any of the following fields at the university level: biology, biophysics, bioengineering, bioinformatics, genetic courses, chemistry, quantitative biology, or other related programs.
- You must have expertise in human tissue culture work.
- You must be an expert in CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing, cryo-EM, or translation.
- You must have strong programming skills.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills.
- You must be fluent enough in English speaking and writing.
- There must be your publication record in peer-reviewed journals.
How to Apply for the Masaryk University Postdoc Fellowship in Europe 2024?
- Applicants have to go to the official website.
- Then, provide an email address where the e-application link will be sent.
- Fill in the required fields appropriately.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, if required.
- Carefully submit the application form.
Documents Required for the Masaryk University Scholarship in Europe 2024:
- CV or Resume.
- List of publications.
- PhD diploma, showing your submission of thesis.
- Motivation letter, showing your interest in joining the institute.
- Two reference letters.
- The application deadline for the Masaryk University Postdoc Fellowship in Europe 2024 is December 31, 2023.
Apply Now Official Link