Pakistan Engineering Council offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest PEC Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is the national regulatory body for the engineering profession in Pakistan. Established in 1976, PEC is responsible for registering and licensing engineers, and for setting standards for engineering education and practice in the country.
If you are an engineer looking for opportunities in Pakistan, PEC Jobs 2023 is an excellent resource to explore. You can find a wide range of engineering jobs advertised on the PEC website, including positions in government departments, private companies, and educational institutions.
|Posted Date||08 Jan 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council – PEC|
|Last Date||23 Jan 2023|
|Address||Director HR, Pakistan Engineering Council, Ataturk Avenue East, G-5/2, Islamabad|
- Sub Engineer
- Director HRM
- P.A to Vice Chairman
- Internal Auditor
- Hr Assistant
- Estate Officer
- Director Administration
- Additional Director
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Director MIS
How to Apply?
To apply online for a job, follow these steps:
- Go to the PEC Online Job Portal at jobs.pec.org.pk.
- Find the job you want to apply for and click on it to view the job description and requirements.
- Click on the “Apply” button to start the application process.
- Follow the prompts to create an account or log in if you already have an account.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal and professional information.
- Upload any required documents, such as your resume, cover letter, or other supporting materials.
- Review your application to make sure everything is correct and complete.
- Submit your application by the deadline indicated in the job posting.
National Language Promotion Department NLPD Islamabad Jobs 2023