The Third Punjab University LLB Merit List 2022 is announced. The candidates have been assigned for admission to 05 years LL.B program (Annual System) Morning Self Supporting Group B of the Quaid-e-Azzam Campus and University Law College to ensure the academic session.
Conditions of PU LLB Merit List 2022
- Candidates who have obtained admission by making a misstatement in the admission record, their entry shall be canceled with the primary effect from University Law College, University of Punjab, Lahore, and criminal proceedings shall be instituted against the student.
- Students shall pay the dues in the HBL in Quaid-e-Azam after receiving the Challan form from the Account Office (Room 03).
- The Bank Challan forms shall be issued from 03 January 2022 to 06 January 2022.
- The college dues shall have to be deposited before the banking hours on 06 January 2022.
- Attending original documents and passport size photos, and Rs.100 stamp paper to the assistant in Room 06.
- Candidates who have got 20 marks extra for Hafiz-e-Quran and have been selected in the merit list are required to qualify Verbal Test of Holy Quran before issuing the Challan form.
- The total annual dues for academic session 2021-2022 is Rs 53795.
- The applicants should submit a hard copy of the original challan form of Rs.500 with an online form.
PU LLB Merit List 2022
- The third PU LLB (Hons) Program Merit List includes:
- Punjab University LLB Merit List 2022 started from 88.36 and ended on 82 medicinal merits.
- The maximum number of LAT test marks obtained is 71, with 21% weightage of the LAT test.