Don’t miss a chance to be an integral part of Radboud, a top-rated university in Europe. Radboud Scholarship for international students 2024 in the Netherlands is a progressive opportunity for students seeking admission to master’s programs. It aims at enriching the horizon of education through top-class research and quality-oriented education. The top-rated faculty and staff always motivate and counsel students in making the right choices for their career paths. It is visioned as creating a diverse cultural community committed to leading positive developments in the world.
The Radboud master’s scholarship program is carried out to attract brilliant, highly motivated, non-EEA students having excellent academic records to become a part of the Radboud Scholarship. These students will fulfill the institute’s core mission of bringing a significant impact through broadly defined disciplines and interdisciplinary collaboration. In this way, society can help cope with complex problems the world is facing. The Radboud University Scholarship in Netherlands for international students allows the institution to meet its desire to contribute to a free and healthy planet and bring developments at regional and international levels by providing equal opportunities for all irrespective of gender, race, culture, country, and other socio-economic, political, and religious factors.
The international scholarship by Radboud University is a world-class traditional university in the vicinity. The national student survey approves that its students score the university 8.0 out of 10 and their programmers a 7.7. Nijmegen, where the University lies, is the second most attractive city for students after Groningen. Moreover, their students won the Great Dutch Students Championship which makes Nijmegen City, the best student sports city in the Netherlands. Further, 29.6 percent of faculty are female professors who are above the national average score. This postgraduate scholarship facilitates students under the supervision of top-ranked mentors, equally beneficial for their academic and professional careers.
Radboud University is a private university that aims at contributing to a sustainable world. It traces back its origin to the Catholic emancipation movement in the twentieth century. Following its tradition, it works around the core values of discipline, commitment, integrity, and identity of its associates. Moreover, while focusing on caring for each other, the top-rated university is devoted to empowering social and cultural minorities. The university ensures connectivity with its staff, students, faculty, and research disciplines. Further, the university is curious about the people, world, and knowledge development to ensure sustainability in the world. Moreover, its reflective value ensures the contribution of everyone while formulating and implementing the university strategy.
Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2024:
- Master’s Degree Program
Benefits of the Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands 2024:
- The tuition fee differs depending on the Programme, you wish to enroll yourselves.
- Applicants now pay only €2,530 in tuition fees, reduced from €17,000
- Students of all nationalities are encouraged to work right after their studies.
- The scholarship covers a residence permit.
- It covers health and liability insurance.
- It covers visa costs.
Check Maastricht University Scholarships 2024 in Netherlands | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of Radboud Scholarship in Netherlands 2024:
- Candidates must hold non-EU/EEA passports.
- Candidates must not be eligible for getting the lower EEA tuition fee.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from a university that lies outside the Netherlands.
- Candidates must not have previous education achieved in the Netherlands.
- The candidate must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the master’s program.
- Candidates must be able to be fully admitted to the master’s Programme starting from 1st September 2024.
- Candidates should be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a Netherlands visa.
- Candidates must enroll themselves as full-time students for the respective Programme.
Check Yenching Academy Scholarship in China 2024 | Fully Funded
How to Apply for the Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants have to go to ” study programmers” and choose the category of “add new enrollment application.”
- Select Radboud University as your educational institution.
- Select Wo bachelor as the type of Programme you wish to study.
- Select the premaster category and ensure that you have enrolled for the academic year 2024.
- Applicants must complete the digital questionnaire.
- Applicants must follow and complete the To-do list.
- After completion of the application, candidates will receive the student card and proof of their enrolment.
Documents Required for the Radboud Scholarship in Europe:
- Academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of reference.
Radboud Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the Radboud Scholarship Program in the Netherlands is 31 January 2024 23:59 CEST
Stay updated! Follow us on Telegram and Instagram for the latest opportunities and insights.
Apply Now Official Link