The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha has announced the 2022-21 scholarship section for children of Punjab province staff. BISE Sargodha will provide free educational facilities to the working-class children of the entire Punjab district. Board employees and retired employees Children are entitled to this scholarship program 2022.Children who have passed the matric or beyond examination are eligible to participate with 60% grades. Interested candidates who meet the criteria and are eligible for such a scholarship must download the online application form here and submit BISE Sargodha Board before the 31St March 2022. On this page, we share the eligibility criteria, the application form, the deadline for submission, the required documents and other information mentioned below.
Sargodha Board Scholarship 2022 for Staff Children Registration Form
|Last Date||31St March 2022|
|Application form||Click here|
- Full high school or college transcripts (unofficial transcripts accepted)
- A recommendation for academic, professional or community members
- An essay
- A list of community services, awards, and extracurricular activities.
- Seat of one of the above-mentioned districts.
- At least 60% grades in the Abitur exam of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- The total monthly income of the parents, which must be less than 15000, must be 15000.
- Children of BISE Sargodha government officials or retired employees are eligible for a 2022 scholarship.
- Must be a regular enrolled middle school student.