The Saudi Arabia government has announced fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani students who wish to pursue studies at bachelor’s, diploma, master’s, master’s, or Ph.D. levels at 25 of the most prestigious universities in the kingdom. Students from Pakistan and KSA legal residents are eligible to submit applications for scholarships. Saudi Arabia has invited applications from Pakistani students who reside in Pakistan and are legal residents of Saudi Arabia for fully-funded scholarships at Saudi universities. Seventy percent of students will receive a scholarship from Pakistan, and 25 percent of the scholarships are awarded to Pakistani students living in Saudi Arabia. Kingdom. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend as well as other benefits.
Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
A piece of great news for citizens of Pakistan is that applications for HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022 are now available for applicants. Higher Education Commission has recently declared Fully Funded Saudi Arabia for the residents of Pakistan. It will be clear what it will be like according to guidelines and rules that both parties have agreed on. The scholarship covers the bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, and PhDs for the year 2022. It is possible to access the HEC on the internet to apply for a particular degree if you wish to use it. Online Registration Form Scholarship
Saudi Arabia Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
Students who wish to apply for registration should be enrolled in only one program in this Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2022 for Pakistani students. Every year, HEC announces various scholarship programs to students who wish to pursue undergrad, graduate, diploma, and Ph.D. courses. Based on HEC, the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC), the awards were offered in the areas of law, politics, education, administration, and economics, as well as engineering and computer science, as well as agricultural sciences, Arabic, Islamic Studies, and media studies.
Saudi Arabia Scholarship For International Students 2022
Students awarded the scholarships will receive an annual stipend of 902 Saudi Riyal (SR), and an allowance of 850 SR per month will be provided to those studying humanities. Students of Pakistan, as well as Azad J&K (AJK), must be between 17 and 25 years for the Bachelor’s degree, under 30 years old for the Master’s degree, and under 35 to be eligible for those enrolled in the Ph.D. program by the deadline of the application portal for the university in question.
Saudi Arabia Scholarship Pakistani Students 2022
Pakistani nationals living in Saudi Arabia can also avail this opportunity. For more information about the HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships, go through the following details and apply. Do you know that various institutions offer MBA scholarships to international students?
Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2022 For Pakistani Apply Online Last Date
This means you’ll get an idea of how you can stay in contact according to the crucial strategy. It connects the commission for higher education and Saudi Arabia scholarship 2022 simultaneously on one platform.
Jeddah University Scholarship 2022
Each university is allowed to accept only 5 percent of international students, with the exception of Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman University for girls, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara, where the scholarship rate of eight percent. Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara will offer admission to students on scholarships for 85 percent of its total seats.
Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2022 Seats Distribution
The scholarship includes free lodging and three months of allowance for furnishing upon the arrival at KSA for scholars who are married and return tickets for air travel with free medical coverage for students and family members if they are married as well as three months of graduation allowance to send books, meals subsidized on campus; sporting and leisure activities on campus; as well as support for dependents and travel costs.
Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Pakistani or AJK nationals
- Pakistani or AJK nationals who are legally residing in Saudi Arabia
- Both male and female students can apply for these scholarships
- 75% of the scholarships will be awarded to Pakistani and AJK nationals while 25% of the scholarships will be given to Pakistani or AJK nationals legally residing in Saudi Arabia
- All applicants must be aged between 17 and 25 years for applying to BS programs, aged 30 years for MS programs, and less than 35 years for PhD programs
- Successful candidates will commence study in Saudi Arabia in September/October this year
- Applicants must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing of these scholarships
- Applicants must not have any criminal record
How to Apply Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2022?
- Students must directly apply on the university’s website or online portal
- Each university has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame. Therefore, students must visit the university’s website for eligibility criteria and the opening and closing of admissions
- Each university will forward all the received applications to Saudi Education Ministry which will finalize the successful candidates