National Logistics Cell offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest National Logistics Cell Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||09 Jan 2023|
|Organization||Army Public School & College|
|Last Date||15 Jan 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Applications are currently being accepted for the position of Principal at APS&C Murree on a contractual basis for a period of three years. The following qualifications and requirements must be fulfilled by candidates:
- M.Phil, M.A, M.Sc, or equivalent degree
- Age range of 40-55 years
- Preferably 5 or more years of experience as Head of Department at a reputable institution, with a focus on administration, staff management, and training
- Familiarity with APSACS policies and systems
- Dynamic and passionate personality, with the ability to oversee college affairs including the operation of a boarding hostel and student mess
- Resourcefulness in coordinating with various organizations
- Preference will be given to candidates with 3-5 years of experience as principal at AFs institutions
The successful candidate will receive a starting salary of Rs.200,000 per month, with a 10% annual increment. A monthly allowance of Rs.1000 for residence telephone expenses and Rs.2000 for mobile phone expenses will be provided. A semi-furnished 4-bedroom house will be provided within the college campus for the candidate’s family, and a 1300cc Suzuki Liana car with a driver will be provided for local transportation.
The deadline for submitting CVs is January 15, 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview by the Selection Board, tentatively scheduled for January 20, 2023. The exact date and time will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by telephone or through a call-up notice. No TADAwil be admissible.
Interested candidates should send their applications to the following address:
Headquarters Artillery 12 Division, Gharial Camp Murree Mob #0344-2254637 & 0336-5143933
Army Public School & College APS&C Jobs 2023 Advertisements