The virtual university has announced the admission schedule for spring session 2022. Virtual university opens admission twice a year, fall session and spring session. The virtual university has announced the tentative date for spring admissions. Spring session admissions are open till the last week of February.
Classes will start on April 25, 2022. Students can apply for MSc, BS, and diploma programs within the dates. However, no applications will be accepted after the last week of February. Fall admissions take place in September/October.
Candidates can apply for different programs in virtual universities. For example, candidates can apply to the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Management, and Faculty of Science and Technology. In addition, candidates who have completed their 14 years of education can apply for MSc programs through course exemption or credit transfer.
Each course’s eligibility criteria is different. Candidates waiting for the result can apply for BS programs through a hope certificate. Zero semesters are only applicable for two-year associate degrees and BS programs.
What are zero semesters?
Zero semesters are specially designed for those students who have the required degree to apply to a specific program, but their marks are low. Such students can take admission based on zero semesters. Zero semesters, duration is 18 weeks.
How to Apply for Admission to Virtual University
- Students must have CNIC no or B-form no to apply online. Be careful while applying for registration. A mismatching CNIC causes rejection of admission.
- To apply online, go to the official website of the virtual university.
- Fill up all the mandatory information.
- Upload the scanned documents and pictures to the online application.
- After submitting the online application, students must print the admission application.
- Attach three hard copies of the required documents with the application form and submit them to your nearest campus.
- Candidates can apply by visiting the campus or by courier or post.