HEC announces the Law Admission Test for the interested candidates that applied for it. The applicants can get an LLB degree of 5 years program in most well-recognized PCB or HEC private and public universities and institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for the HEC LAT Test 2022
Students that have passed the HSSC or any other equivalent/12-grade education can apply.
Students that have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or any other equivalent/12-grade education and are awaiting results can apply.
The Pattern and Syllabus of HEC LAT Test 2022
- Essay Writing (Urdu or English) with 15 Marks.
- Personal Statement (Urdu or English) with 10 Marks.
- MCQs of English with 20 Marks.
- MCQs of General Knowledge with 20 Marks.
- MCQs of Islamic Studies with 10 Marks.
- MCQs on Pakistan Studies with 10 Marks.
- MCQs in Urdu with 10 Marks.
- The LAT Test Schedule 2022 on 30 January 2022.
- The applicants registered by the HEC online registration process will download Roll No Slips from the official website and register their email address a week before the test date.
- SMS/Email will be sent to the applicants for the test date, venue, and time.
- Applicants should provide the valid Email/Mobile Numbers on which they wanted to get the Roll No Slips.
- Applicants should bring original CNIC and Roll No slips while entering the Test Center on Test Date.
- The HEC LAT Test 2022 will be conducted in major cities of Pakistan. There is the choice for applicants to choose the Test/Examination Centre from the available list in the application form. Applicants should note that the examination center will not change after the registration.
LAT Test last date for application
LAT Test’s last date to apply 2022 is 17 January 2022.
Registration Process for LAT Test 2022
- HEC’s official website can be accessed for online registration.
- You can visit the helpline or HEC secretariat or HEC regional offices in case of any difficulty regarding registration.
- The application submission comprises profile completion by using the “My Profile” section and Application submission by using “Law Admission Test” on the menu panel of the online portal.
- You should note that only “Submitted” applications are considered for the LAT.
- The test fee is Rs. 1000/- deposited in the Account 1742 7900 133401, Account Title is Higher Education Commission, Bank is HBL, and Branch Code is 1742.
- You have to mention your CNIC on the deposit slip.
- The test fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.