Punjab University students preparing for the tentative examination are informed to prepare for their studies. Punjab University has announced a tentative commencement date for the 2022 annual review. Here are the tentative Punjab University Exam Dates 2022 for the following categories::
- Associate Degree (Part I and Part II)
- MA/M.Sc (Part I and Part II)
- LL.B (3 years and five years)
- Associate Degree in Commerce (Part I and Part II)
Annual Examination 2022 Schedule
The tentative annual examination schedule 2022 was announced on 31 December 2021. Most of the exams will be conducted in July and August 2022. According to the program:
- The PU Associate Degree Program Annual Examination 2022 of Part I and Part II is July 2022.
- The examination date for the associate degree in Arts/Sciences for students (Pharm-D, MBBS, BDS, Fazil, General Nursing, Additional Subjects, and Wafaq-ul-Madaris is July 2022.
- The Annual Examination Date 2022 of BD hearing impaired is July 2022.
- The Annual Examination 2022 of M.A/M.Sc Part I and Part II are on August 2022.
- PU LLB Annual Examination 2022 of 3 years of Part I and Part II is August 2022.
- PU LLB Annual Examination 2022 of 5 years of Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, and Part V is August 2022.
- The annual examination for associate degree commerce Part I and Part II will be in August 2022.