The masters in Information Technology (MIT) program is intended to prepare professionals in the broad field of Information Technology. It deals with a particular aspect of the professional field that prepares the student to interact professionally with technologists, write about IT, manage IT impacts on organizations or society, or evaluate IT-oriented data.
The MSc program also focuses on technological information systems, including computing systems, as solutions to business and research data and communications support needs.
Includes instruction in the principles of computer hardware and software components, algorithms, databases, telecommunications, user tactics, application testing, and human interface design.
A Masters in Information Technology (MIT) paves the way to show the world where an IT student can get a job in different fields.
- IT Security Professional
- IT Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Lead application developer
- Applications architect
- Messaging administrator
- Data modeller
- Network manager
- Senior IT auditor
- Senior Web developer
- Business intelligence analyst
- Help desk
- Staff consultant
- Introduction To Information Technology And Operating System
- Quantitative Techniques For Business
- Data Communications And Computer Networks
- Computer Programming For IT (MIT)
- Financial Accounting
- Database Design & Management
- Internet Architecture And Protocol
- Introduction To Information Technology
- System Analysis PG
- Computer networks
- Ethics And Information Technology
- An Information Technology Project Management
Requirements for a Masters in Information Technology:
- The candidate should have 14 years of education.
- Candidates should have a graduate degree from a recognized college or university.
- A background in social science will be a plus point but not an essential feature.
- Candidates who are more than 26 years old shall not be entitled to admissions unless the Vice-Chancellor grants relaxation for special reasons on the recommendations of the Chairman.
- International students must route their applications through the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan.
- Admission will be made on merit, subject to the regional quota.
(These rules are applied to government universities in Pakistan)