The National University of Medical Sciences has announced the undergraduate session 2022. The applications are invited from candidates that want to apply for the undergraduate degree programs. The candidates can apply for the various departments such as Allied Health Sciences,
Nutrition and Dietetics, Biological Sciences, Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences, and Psychology. The candidates that want to take the offered degree programs have to follow the instructions provided by the university.
The admission criteria vary for each program, so the candidates must fulfill the requirements to secure admission. In addition, the candidates must have done FSc or equivalent study program to apply for the announced NUMS undergraduate admissions 2022.
Submission of Application Form
- For NUMS admissions, the candidates have to follow the application procedure mentioned.
- The application form should be submitted online. In addition, the candidates must note the Personal, Academic, and Test Information and Program Selection Information and upload the paid Application Processing Fee challan.
- The candidates must scan and attach mandatory documents with Online Application forms such as Passport Size Photograph, Candidate’s CNIC/B-Form, Father/Guardian’s CNIC, NUMS Entry Test, PMC-MDCAT 2021, SSC/O-Level Equivalence Certificate, and HSSC/ A-Level Equivalence Certificate.
- The result awaiting candidates can submit the online application form with the result pending option in the academic information section. After announcing the HSSC particular exam and A-level result, the candidates can upload their results.
- The candidates must enter the correct details while filling the application form.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 3000/- that can be submitted to the branch of Habib Bank Ltd by 13 January 2022. The application processing fee is non-refundable.
- After depositing the payment, the candidates must upload the submitted fee challan.
- The application form should be submitted through the online portal only, and hard copies are also not acceptable.
The weightage formula for NUMS undergraduate admissions is mentioned below.
- SSC/O level: 10%
- HSSC or equivalent exam: 40%
- Entrance Test: 50%
The last date to apply online for undergraduate admission 2022 is 13 January 2022. The NUMS admission test for the undergraduate programs will be held on 21 January 2022.
The first merit list will be displayed on 31 December 2021. The classes will be commenced from 14th February 2022.
So the candidates are informed to follow the NUMS admission schedule to avoid any inconvenience.