The HEC NUMS need-based scholarship has been announced to provide financial support to students so that talented candidates can get higher education without having any financial constraints.
After scrutinizing and verifying the records and interviews, the scholarship will be granted to the students based on their financial needs. This scholarship is offered to students enrolled in NUMS departments and constituent colleges.
The candidates who intend to apply for the scholarship must meet the eligibility criteria provided by the National University of Medical Sciences.
- Candidates enrolled in the undergraduate programs offered by all the Departments of NUMS, and its Constituent Colleges are eligible to apply.
- The newly admitted students in the fall semester in the undergraduate programs can also apply for scholarships.
- The candidate’s eligibility is associated with the financial needs assessed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC). Moreover, the candidate’s financial background will also be considered in this regard to award the scholarship.
This scholarship provides financial coverage such as covers tuition fees (excluding exam fee, admission fee, etc.) from the date of award to the completion of degree and a monthly stipend of Rs. 6000/- per month will also be paid to awardees for the remaining degree.
Scholarship Award Process
After verification of application documents, the candidates will be short-listed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC) for an interview. After confirmation by the Higher Education Commission, the selected candidates will be informed accordingly.
How to apply
- To apply for the HEC NUMS need-based scholarship, candidates must submit the application form and supporting documents.
- The interested applicants can get the scholarship application form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at their respective institute or download the state from the NUMS web portal.
- The scholarship form should be submitted to the Financial Aid office (at university only) after completion, and no application form should be submitted to the HEC directly.
- Under this scholarships scheme, the HEC will not transfer the funds to students, and the payment is made to the students through the university.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the HEC NUMS needs-based scholarship is 31st December 2021. Accordingly, the application form received after the deadline will not be entertained.