The Higher Education Commission has announced that China and Pakistan enhance educational cooperation. China’s government is offering scholarships to Pakistani students.
HEC has declared the Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2022-23. China Scholarship Council (CSC) allows Pakistani students to take admissions in their Chinese Universities.
The government of China is offering Pakistani scholars to conduct studies in Chinese Universities. China is responsible for the administration and enrollment of this mega Chinese Government Scholarship Program. Pakistani students can apply for a scholarship for Bachelors’, Masters and Ph.D. programs in different fields of study.
The Chinese Universities offer a variety of programs in Engineering, Science, Economics, Management, History, Medicine, Agriculture, Legal Studies, Education, Literature, History, Fine Arts and Philosophy, etc., for the scholarship recipients.
Chinese Government Scholarship Program offers undergraduate, master, and Ph.D. programs to international students, including Chinese language studies compulsory for one year in some degree programs.
- The university will use the tuition funds. The tuition funds cover administration costs, education, expenditures, and health insurance to perform their activities.
- It offers free university accommodation to each awardee student.
- The stipend depends on the china government scholarship program. Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500/month, Masters Students: CNY 3,000/month, and Ph.D. Students: CNY 3,500/month.
- Scholarship winners would hold up the travel expenditure. HEC will not be responsible for financial aids.
- The applicants should be Pakistani nationals. Dual nationality applicants are not eligible for this program.
- Applicants must not have any physical disorder.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s program should have completed the education’s FSC/intermediate/FA/A-level (12-years). Applicants should be less than 25 years of age.
- Applicants for a Master’s degree should have completed an undergraduate degree or 16 years of education. Applicants should be less than 35 years of age.
- Applicants for a Ph.D. degree should have a Master’s degree MPhil or MS with (17 or 18 years of education. Applicants should be less than 40 years of age.
- Applicants must meet the requirement of the application prescribed on the CSC portal and website.
- Applicants must meet the requirement of admission to applied universities in terms of language proficiency, academic ability, and other eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship currently.
To enroll online, the following websites are given below:
The last date for submitting the Online Application at the HEC Portal is Monday, January 03, 2022, 14:00 hours PST.